The extract of black beans grow in Jeongsan is a great nourishing & anti-aging ingredient. Its active ingredient functions to supply dense nourishment to firm your complexion. The strong skin-barrier protector Ceramide, calms irritated skin & delivers solid care to dry & rough skin.
Roundlab makes sheet masks that are highly suitable for sensitive skin.
For intensive skin nourishment that reduces wrinkles and moisturises skin
Black Bean Extract: With anti-aging and hydrating properties
Glycerin: Has moisturizing properties that take water into deeper layers of your skin
Butylene Glycol: With conditioning agents that boost soft texture of the skin
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Black Bean Extract (1000ppm), Althaea Rosea Root Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Butylene Glycol, Acrylate/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ceramide NP, Allantoin, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Dipropylene Glycol, Sphingolipids, Sucrose Distearate, Cholesterol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caffeine, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA
How To Sheet Mask Properly
- Cleanse your skin with your daily cleanser. Remember to remove all makeup thoroughly.
- Rub the essence evenly in the sheet mask packet before opening it.
- Remove sheet mask from the packet ,unfold and place it on your face aligning the holes starting from the top - eyes, nose & mouth. Pat the remaining essence in the packet all over your neck, arms & legs.
- Set a timer for 15-20 minutes then sit back, enjoy your sheet mask me-time!
- Remove the sheet mask, do not wash your face after & gently pat the essence into your face/neck for maximum absorption.
- Finish it up by applying your morning or night moisturiser!
Discover a brand new GLOW!